Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The internship program is created for graphic designer candidate/enthusiast to build real-world graphic design experience with a reputable team. The primary focus is providing support for marketing and design team at various stage and capacity. The goal is to equip candidate with skills, smarts and mindset of a successful designer.
Please note this is a continuous recruitment posting and openings may or may not exist at this time. Applications will be evaluated on an as-needed basis.
The Content Strategy Intern II position provides the opportunity for students to gain knowledge and experience working in business-to-business media and association publishing with Naylor Association Solutions. Interns will work directly with Naylor’s Content Department to create quality publications for associations to use as a membership information and engagement tool. This will be done through editorial planning, content creation, copy editing and proofing. This position will require the intern to research and create industry content for multiple print publications, update and coordinate digital content for websites and newsletters, and provide support for content-related special projects. Work for this position will be done independently and in coordination with other Naylor content strategists. The goal of this program is to give interns relevant content and editorial experience so that they can compete in the current employment climate, while at the same time supporting the Naylor Content Team. This is a paid internship with a two semester minimum and 20 hours a week required.
- Learn copy editing, writing, content management and content strategy skills.
- Learn how to work in a professional, fast-paced work environment.
- Gain exposure to several different industry publications of varying sizes and frequencies.
- Learn how to balance and prioritize workload and time management.
- Collaborate with a design, layout and production team.
- Learn the publication and editorial process from start to finish.
- Learn how to assess a publication’s content needs.
- Curate and create editorial content geared toward a specific, niche readership.
The Marketing and Research Internship provides the opportunity for students to gain knowledge and experience working with Naylor Association Solutions, North America’s leading provider of business-to-business media solutions for trade and professional associations.
Interns will work directly with the Marketing & Research department to support their efforts related to promoting clients’ media. This will be done through researching industry information, developing and executing email campaigns, writing social media posts, editing media guides and more. The goal of this program is to give the intern relevant marketing experience so that he or she can compete in the current employment climate while supporting the Naylor Marketing team. This is a paid internship with a two semester minimum preferred and 20 hours a week required.
What’s In It for You?
- Additions to your portfolio that may include: Email campaigns, competitive and SWOT analyses, and related promotional collateral
- Experience dealing with a multi-functional team in a fast-paced work environment
- Marketing analysis conducted across several different industries
- Working with design team and learn how to create marketing collateral
- Learning how to conduct market research and surveys in specified industries