Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The paid marketing internship provides the opportunity for students to gain knowledge and experience working with Naylor Association Solutions, North America’s leading provider of business-to- business media solutions for trade and professional associations.
Interns will work directly with the marketing department to support their efforts related to promoting clients’ media as well as corporate marketing efforts related to lead generation, database marketing, event marketing, outside sales support and advertising/sponsorships. This internship may include production of email marketing campaigns, promotional flyers, press releases, writing social media posts, editing media guides, power point presentations and other activities related to the support of the inside and outside sales and marketing teamsThe goal of this program is to give the intern relevant marketing experience so that he or she can compete in the current employment climate while supporting the Naylor Marketing team.
This opportunity is open to sophomore, junior or senior level students actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at a local accredited university.
What’s In It for You?
- A portfolio that may include email campaigns, competitive research, content creation, and related promotional collateral as well as campaign dashboards and analysis, event and sponsorship marketing and logistics
- Working with design team and learn how to create marketing collateral
- Learning how to conduct market research and surveys in specified industries
- Gain knowledge of marketing tools for developing email lists and other prospect lists
- Increase your knowledge of database management and utilization
- Learn how to create and format sales proposals, presentations and other marketing tools
- Increase your knowledge of research methodologies and compilation
- Gain experience working with internal and external customers
- Experience dealing with a multi-functional team in a fast-paced work environment
The Content Strategy Intern II position provides the opportunity for students to gain knowledge and experience working in business-to-business media and association publishing with Naylor Association Solutions. Interns will work directly with Naylor’s Content Department to create quality publications for associations to use as a membership information and engagement tool. This will be done through editorial planning, content creation, copy editing and proofing. This position will require the intern to research and create industry content for multiple print publications, update and coordinate digital content for websites and newsletters, and provide support for content-related special projects. Work for this position will be done independently and in coordination with other Naylor content strategists. The goal of this program is to give interns relevant content and editorial experience so that they can compete in the current employment climate, while at the same time supporting the Naylor Content Team. This is a paid internship with a two semester minimum and 20 hours a week required.
- Learn copy editing, writing, content management and content strategy skills.
- Learn how to work in a professional, fast-paced work environment.
- Gain exposure to several different industry publications of varying sizes and frequencies.
- Learn how to balance and prioritize workload and time management.
- Collaborate with a design, layout and production team.
- Learn the publication and editorial process from start to finish.
- Learn how to assess a publication’s content needs.
- Curate and create editorial content geared toward a specific, niche readership.