Naylor Association Solutions helps build strong trade and professional associations by delivering a combination of member engagement and revenue-generating solutions. Our unmatched insights, industry best practices and integrated solutions help associations succeed in ways they never imagined.
Naylor is currently seeking an Accounting Intern to join our team in Hunt Valley, MD. This is a paid internship ($12/hr). This opportunity will provide students with relevant skills in a variety of accounting functions via on-the-job training.
This opportunity is open to sophomore, junior or senior level students actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at a local accredited university.
The Marketing and Research Internship provides the opportunity for students to gain knowledge and experience working with Naylor Association Solutions, North America’s leading provider of business-to-business media solutions for trade and professional associations.
Interns will work directly with the Marketing & Research department to support their efforts related to promoting clients’ media. This will be done through researching industry information, developing and executing email campaigns, writing social media posts, editing media guides and more. The goal of this program is to give the intern relevant marketing experience so that he or she can compete in the current employment climate while supporting the Naylor Marketing team. This is an unpaid internship.
What’s In It for You?
- Additions to your portfolio that may include: Email campaigns, competitive and SWOT analyses, and related promotional collateral
- Experience dealing with a multi-functional team in a fast-paced work environment
- Marketing analysis conducted across several different industries
- Working with design team and learn how to create marketing collateral
- Learning how to conduct market research and surveys in specified industries
The Corporate Marketing Internship provides the opportunity for students to gain knowledge and experience working within the corporate marketing arm of Naylor Association Solutions, North America’s leading provider of integrated communications, non-dues revenue, career, event management and AMS services for trade and professional associations. Internships are available summer, fall and spring semesters.
Interns will work directly with Naylor corporate marketing to support our efforts related to lead generation marketing, database marketing and campaign reporting. The goal of this program is to provide hands-on experience in marketing and marketing operations as well as general activity related to working in a corporate marketing environment. This internship may include the creation of email marketing campaigns, promotional flyers, campaign ROI reporting, power point presentations and other activities related to the support of the inside and outside sales and marketing teams.
Interns will work directly with the Naylor LLC Corporate Marketing and the AMD Group departments to support their efforts related to trade show and event marketing; outside sales support; database and advertising/sponsorships. The goal of this program is to provide hands-on experience in event marketing as well as general activity related to working in a corporate marketing environment. This internship may include production of email marketing campaigns, promotional flyers, press releases, power point presentations and other activities related to the support of the inside and outside sales and marketing teams.
What’s in it for you?
- A portfolio that may include campaign dashboards and analysis, email campaigns, flyers, case studies, infographics and white papers
- Gain knowledge of marketing tools for developing email lists and other prospect lists
- Increase your knowledge of database management and utilization
- Learn how to create and format sales proposals, presentations and other marketing tools
- Increase your knowledge of research methodologies and compilation
- Gain experience working with internal and external customers
- Expand your knowledge and usage of computer software capabilities related to marketing
- Learn how to work with and effectively communicate with employees in various departments and at various levels within the company
The Content Strategy Intern II position provides the opportunity for students to gain knowledge and experience working in business-to-business media and association publishing with Naylor Association Solutions. Interns will work directly with Naylor’s Content Department to create quality publications for associations to use as a membership information and engagement tool. This will be done through editorial planning, content creation, copy editing and proofing. This position will require the intern to research and create industry content for multiple print publications, update and coordinate digital content for websites and newsletters, and provide support for content-related special projects. Work for this position will be done independently and in coordination with other Naylor content strategists. The goal of this program is to give interns relevant content and editorial experience so that they can compete in the current employment climate, while at the same time supporting the Naylor Content Team. This is a paid internship with a two semester minimum and 20 hours a week required.
- Learn copy editing, writing, content management and content strategy skills.
- Learn how to work in a professional, fast-paced work environment.
- Gain exposure to several different industry publications of varying sizes and frequencies.
- Learn how to balance and prioritize workload and time management.
- Collaborate with a design, layout and production team.
- Learn the publication and editorial process from start to finish.
- Learn how to assess a publication’s content needs.
- Curate and create editorial content geared toward a specific, niche readership.